Thursday, February 12, 2015

The MAJESTIC PURE Lemon Essential Oil Works like a Magic



I was surprised when I received the “MAJESTIC PURE Lemon Essential Oil”, this 4 oz bottle is like a magic. I found out that it can be used in many household uses. This Lemon Oil is 100% Pure & Natural with No fillers, No additives and No alcohol.

It has a really strong refreshing and uplifting scent that clears the mind. Sometime I feel tired at work; I tried this Lemon oil and I used it like a fragrance and it helped me to stay focus and creative at work.



I also used it to get rid of some odors; my closet used to have some bad odors, with just few drops from the Lemon Oil I was able to get rid of this bad odor.

It also helped me with my sinus, I usually get sinus from time to time and in my opinion it helps in the relieving the pain associated with the sinus headaches. It doesn't only relief the headache but also this natural scent gives power and makes you feel energetic.

I also used it while taking a shower; it is soothing for my skin. When I read about it I found that you can use it too as an antibacterial, treat stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness. You can also use it for cleaning the dishes...

Just a few drops fills the air with such a pleasurable fragrance and it positively impacts my mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment