Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fantastic ALPHA GRILLERS GARLIC PRESS & PEELER SET

Who doesn't use garlic? Actually I love garlic, it has been proven that garlic reduces the risk of cancer, clears acne, prevents and treats colds, help you control your weight and many other great health benefits.
Garlic has been used all over the world for thousands of years. Records indicate that garlic was in use when the Egypt’s pyramids were built, about 5000 years ago.
Beside all the health benefits, I love the smell and the taste of garlic, I try to add it to many different recipes and I like to use only fresh garlic.
In the past I used to have a hard time working with garlic, since I had to peel each small clove and chop it, which makes my fingers smells and also it was time consuming. Chopping it in my food processor is effective, yet it requires pulling the whole thing out and then cleaning the entire food processor, blades and all afterward. All these issues were solved with this magical “GARLIC PRESS & PEELER SET”.


Working with garlic can be a lot easier than you ever imagined with the “GARLIC PRESS & PEELER SET”.
The Alpha Grillers Garlic Press comes in a very nice durable gift box. It has a very fancy look. The Garlic press itself is made of high quality stainless steel. It is designed in a way making squeezing is simple and comfortable to do. It is heavy duty and designed to last forever.
The peeler is easy to use, no more hassle peeling garlic by hand and no more smelly fingers. I simply put a clove inside the peeler and apply a little pressure while rolling the peeler. That’s it, and I get a perfectly peeled clove.


Also the Garlic press is very easy to use; I simply place the clove in the Garlic Press and squeeze (You can use many cloves in the press at a time) and lovely crushed garlic is pushed through the small holes.


The Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and the Peeler are very easy to clean because they are dishwasher safe. You don’t even need to use the dishwasher, simply rinse the press in hot water and use a brush to get the bits out of the press.
After trying it I found out that I can use it not only for garlic but ginger too.
I highly recommend the “ALPHA GRILLERS GARLIC PRESS & PEELER SET” because it is an excellent addition to any kitchen. It is also a great gift idea and you won’t need a gift box because it comes in a fancy one. It also comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! I am so confident that you will love this fantastic Press & Peeler Set


No comments:

Post a Comment