Friday, February 20, 2015

The fastest Mobile Charger, Coosh Multi-USB Charger Review

The “Coosh Multi-USB Charger” is the best and the fastest mobile charger I tried so far. It has a great design and made of high quality materials. Unlike the rest brands of the mobile chargers, the “Coosh Multi-USB Charger” is really durable; yesterday it was accidently dropped on the floor and nothing happened to it at all.

It is super fast; thanks to the high capacity (13000 mAh). It charges my Smartphone very quickly; it is faster than charging my Smartphone using the USB wall adapter. The best thing about it that I could charge my Smartphone while using it to play games and browse the internet; and I still could see my battery charging very fast.

I like that it is multitasking charger,you can use it to charge multiple devices at the same time; the model that I own is the CPB-152A “Coosh Multi-USB Charger” which has two USB ports (Dual USB output) so I can use it to charge any two devices. It is also compatible with pretty much all the devices you can imagine; I used it to charge my iPad, iPhone, Samsung galaxy, MP3 and my PSP.

I used it also to charge my cell phone battery case charger too.



 I like that it has a very nice LED battery status indicator that gives me an idea how much is left, it has four LED light indicator as follow:
LED Light ( ○ON ●OFF)
Capacity
○○○
0-5%
○○
5%-25%
●●
25%-50%
●●●
50%-75%
●●●●
75%-100%
LED indicator flashing.
○ LED indicator off.
● LED indicator light on steady.

Beside all of that it is not heavy in-terms of weight but it is heavy duty J
It comes with a great USB cable so you can charge it by connect it to the USB wall adapter or your computer.

I have 2 USB charger in my home and I am looking to buy the "Coosh 4.2A 4 Port Multi-USB Family Charger" to leave it in my car to charge my devices outside home. 

If you want to get one, visit the COOSH website or get it from Amazon.com by clinking on the links.




No comments:

Post a Comment