Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Never Hungover Review

I like drinking couple couple times with my friends and at the same time I have a professional job and I couldn't risk being hungover at work. Before trying the "Never Hungover" I use to avoid heading to the bar during the week, and I had to drink with my friends only on the weekends but after trying the "Never Hungover" now I can go to the bar with my friends whenever I want.


I like the great taste of the "Never Hungover", it has a lemon-lime flavor. Not only it has a great flavor but also it is a good dietary supplement that contains natural vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids, and minerals. It’s designed to help neutralize and remove the toxins caused by alcohol in the liver.
I like that it contains zero carbs, zero calories and zero sugars. You can consume it as a shot or mix it with your drink.

I took it as directed 1 hour before drinking but if you forget that is fine, you can still consume it while drinking alcohol.

The best thing about it that you don't need much to neutralize the action of the alcohol; you only need 2 oz bottle of "Never Hungover" to neutralize 4 drinks.



Just remember Never Drink and Drive and Also Never Hungover ;)

Visit their website: www.NeverHungover.com

Twitter & Instagram: @NeverHungover

Facebook: Facebook.com/NeverHungover


No comments:

Post a Comment