Sunday, February 8, 2015

AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves Set: #1 Best Value

Although I'm always very careful in the kitchen but accidents happen; yes it does happen when you least expect it. I am sure everybody reading my review now has at least one time burned his/her hands or may be cut a finger while baking, handling hot cooking or even while opening a can.



The “AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves” are different than the other brands of oven mitts that I tried in the past. I tried different brands of gloves but some of them were too thin and they cut easily but the “AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves” are made of durable silicone and are made to last forever.  It is not only durable but also very safe while handling the food because if it is made of food grade silicone that is approved by the Food and drug administration “FDA”.



I like also that the “AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves” doesn’t slip unlike the other mitts brands that I tried in the past; some of them slip which made me uncomfortable wearing them and expose my hands to accidents.



I was very excited when I found that it was really easy to clean the “AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves” because it is dishwasher safe; all what you need to do is to put it under a stream of tap water or if you are little lazy put in the dish washer J are waterproof which eliminates uncomfortable wet Oven Mitts- Food, Grease, Grill Grime, and Oil Wash Right Off.

These pair of silicone gloves also has a small hole for a hook at the end of each glove which makes it easy to hang it wherever you want in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment