Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My New Friend “VAXZA iPhone 6 Battery Case”


Nothing is worse than having a dead cell phone battery…. Oh man, I hate it when I feel that my cell phone is not there for me.  The new technology of the smart phones features including surfing the web, the applications, games, videos and music sharing drain the battery.



The “VAXZA iPhone 6 Battery Case” made a huge difference in my life. Now I don’t have to worry about my cell phone battery, wherever I am my friend (VAXZA iPhone 6 Battery Case) is always there for me. It gives a boost to my iPhone 6.

My new fried is working in silence and it is very light, I didn’t notice any difference in the weight of my phone, I even forget that I am carrying an extra power on the go.

I like that my new friend is not only powerful giving me Extra 14 Hours Of Calls and 10 Extra Hours Of Internet Browsing Time but it is also Super Strong guarding my expensive iPhone 6 from any scratches and shocks.

I like that I can change the look of my iPhone 6 at anytime because it comes with TWO different frames; a clear and a black frame.

My friend has a great LED light indicator on the back of the case to indicate how much power my extra battery has.

In the past I used to experience lots of software errors while using other battery cases but not anymore since I started using the “VAXZA iPhone 6 Battery Case”. When I read about it I found that it is MFI certified; meaning it is compatible with the apple iOS software. This case is tested by the manufacturer for complete compatibility.



Not only it is compatible with my iPhone software but also it comes with a USB power cable making it easy to connect my iPhone 6 to the computer and SYNC my Data without taking the battery case off.  I use this cable too to charge my iPhone 6 and the battery; it charges alongside my phone.

Not only I got a micro USB cable but also an additional audio jack to connect it with my headphones.

The seller is also very helpful; they sent me an additional FREE EBOOK, which details tips on how to conserve my battery and make the most of my iPhone.




No comments:

Post a Comment