Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ErgoGrip the Universal Comfort Grip for iPads and Tablets

Everyday technology speeds up some more, the tablets are getting lighter and slimmer, and it is getting harder to hold on to, and get a comfortable safe grip.
My hands used to hurt me when I hold my tablet because I am either trying to grip it without having my whole hand covering the screen or I rely on the case that my tablet is in gripping onto the case. Otherwise it is just uncomfortable to hold.
My hands no longer hurts; thanks to the great design of the ErgoGrip which makes me comfortably gripping and holding my tablet without covering the screen or having the fear of dropping it.


The ErgoGrip is made of high quality silicone and it looks very luxurious, it fits perfectly on my iPad and I am sure it will fit on any other tablet. I used it while holding my iPad horizontally and vertically.


The ErgoGrip has specially designed suction cups allow it to adhere to my iPad for hours. This unique suction cups doesn’t scratch the surface of my tablet because it is made of the highest grade of silicone.
Now I can hold my iPad comfortably for many hours with no hurt and without being afraid from dropping it. I really like the ErgoGrip and I think everyone using a tablet should buy it from Amazon.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment