Thursday, February 5, 2015

SUNLAPZ 4 Bay / Slot Battery Charger for AA and AAA

If you use rechargeable batteries then you should buy the SUNLABZ “4 Bay/Slot AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd LCD Fast Charger Smart Battery Charger for Rechargeable Batteries”. I usually use rechargeable “AA” batteries for my camera, wireless keyboard/wireless mouse and “AAA” batteries for many things including the remote controls so the SUNLAPZ charger is my best choice because it gives me the option to charge both the AA and the AAA batteries.



I like that the SUNLAPZ charger has a nice LCD screen which gives you an idea about the charging process; it has a blue-colored back light on the LCD screen so you can easily see the display. This charger is like a computer, it’s a smart charger; the first time I used it I placed the batteries by mistake the vise versa making wrong contact for polarity “the + and the –“ the LCD screen displayed an error, I noticed that I did a mistake and I flipped the batteries and then the charging process started. During charging the LCD screen shows the charging status of each individual battery. I neither have to guess if the rechargeable batteries are fully charged nor depend on some blinking lights to see if the batteries have been fully charged already; Thanks to the Micro-processor control which controls the charging process automatically. The Micro-processor control also detects overheating and over current.


I like that this charger is lightweight; I take with me when I travel. The adapter also has a long wire cord giving me a wide radius to place my charger in the room. The adapter also has a worldwide voltage input “100-240V” which makes it easy to use during my trip to Europe.

SUNLAPZ also have a 16 Bay/Slot AA AAA Ni-MH Ni-Cd LCD Fast Charger. I haven't tried it yet but I'd like to give this one a try and sure I post my review after trying it. 
SO based on my experience, I recommend the 4 Bay / Slot Battery Charger for AA and AAA by SUNLAPZ, get yours from Amazon.com by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment