Friday, January 30, 2015

Smooth Viking Beard Oil & Beard Balm / 100% natural blend of ingredients


Previously I talked about the Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner” which helped me a lot in softening my beard.
As usual, Smooth Viking is always providing 100% Natural ingredients and Made in USA.
I love that it's all natural, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil among other things which are all great for hair and skin do a lot for a man.

It is very easy to use; just rub three drops of oil between fingers and massage into beard. Adjust as needed. After seeing the results I think it works great. The “Smooth Viking Beard Oil” is made to moisturize beards, so that they aren't itchy and look a little less scraggly.



I used the “Smooth Viking Beard Oil” together with the “Smooth Viking Beard Balm” and it had a really good effect, the “beard oil” softened my beard while the “beard balm” helped me styling it.
My beard has some crazy hair which doesn't want to stay down but after I used the “Smooth Viking Beard Balm” I saw the difference, it provided me with superior hold and shaping.



I also like the packaging; it comes in a very cool and unique burlap sack. It has a dark brown glass bottle with a dropper dispenser. Around the middle is a white label with orange and red accents, as well as white font.
This product is great, If you would like to learn more about Smooth Viking Beard Products you can follow them on their Facebook.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.
    Beard products

    ReplyDelete