Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fast Dry Light Absorbent Microfiber Sports Fitness , Yoga & Travel Towel - Includes Zip Bag & Hook



Hey guys, The "Towel Lab Sports Travel Towel" is what I was looking for, I hit the gym at least 3 times a week and while working out I sweat. I tried many different towels but most of them they never dry, which makes it disgusting and nasty to walk with across the gym.

The "Towel Lab Sports Travel Towel" is the best towel I used so far, it is made of 100% microfiber makes it drys faster than the other regular towels because the microfiber material wicks sweat away from the body which keeps me cool and dry. Not only it drys fast but also it is easy to carry during activities because it is way lighter than the regular cotton towels.



It is also SO SMOOTH AND SOFT that feels great next to my skin. It has a unique design makes it suitable for both men or woman.

The Towel comes with a very nice strong and durable ZIP Bag, you can fold the towel into the included Zip bag for travel and storage "Please check the video that I posted". The towel has a long towel hook which make it easy for me to hang it while working out.



I workout a lot and it is really important to me to wash my towel and get it dry quickly so I can use it again, this towel is Machine washable & drys very fast making it convenient for repeated use.

The price also is excellent and competitive, you can but it from Amazon from the link below:

Fast Dry Light Absorbent Microfiber Sports Fitness , Yoga & Travel Towel - Includes Zip Bag & Hook


And remember it is great use for All Kinds of Outdoor or Indoor Activities, makes it the best gift for Christmas or any occasion, simply it is affordable ;) 

It also comes with a 90 days warranty and if you register the Towel at http://www.towellab.com/ you get FREE EXTENDED warranty to ONE FULL YEAR at NO cost plus they send you some great coupons to other products.





No comments:

Post a Comment