Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Great ★ Car Sunshade Jumbo ★ Best For Front Windshields Review

The “X-Shade Car Sunshade Jumbo” is fantastic for my car in the hot summer day. With the sun out, every time when I park my car outside the car turns into a hot oven. When it was time to get a new sunshade for my car I had to search to find one big enough to fit my car. The X-SHADE is two circles joined with the same reflective fabric and there is bendy wire around each circle so that you can fold it up. The X-Shade Car Sunshade Jumbo easily pops open to 150x80cm or 59.05x31.49 inches with a Wire Support Diameter of 68cm (26.77 inches) and will cover most of your windshield. It folds-down to 1/10 of original size for compact storage and comes with a stylish pouch or quick and flat storage.



The X Shade has really great coverage. It is one of those shades that will keep the sunlight out and really protect your vehicle because it has extra material on the sides so you can stuff this extra material in the corners of your window. The X Shade also has material that connects in the middle. Instead of two separate circles as most shades like this have, it connects so that you can block out the most light.




It was very easy to use, It comes in a little carry bag and when you take it out of the bag you open it up and simply pop it into your windshield. It was easy to get in, no fighting like you have to do with some of the stiffer shades. It fits my car perfectly and I found it made a big difference when I came back after shopping. The interior was much cooler and I didn't burn my hands on the steering wheel. I found it very easy to fold up too, I usually have a hard time with those pop up laundry bags, but this was a breeze. Pop it back into its carry bag and it's nice and small to keep in the glove compartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment