Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small and Large) – Black Deluxe Insulated Bags for Adults and Children with a Beautiful Cotton Gift Bag

The Best bags for all purposes

First of all they should change the name of these great bags from “lunch bags” to bags for all purposes; these bags are perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even just a snack, I take it with me when I go hiking or to picnics.


Not only to change the name of the bags but also the number of the bags from “set of two to “set of THREE”; actually it is more than a set of two bags because the set comes inside a wonderful gift bag, which is made of 100% cotton. I really love this bag. 




I tried different lunch bags before but the “Hango Lunch Bag” is the only one that comes in a set of two different sizes,for example, I used the big one to store full meals, kits for picnics (it can store up to 6 cans of beers or soda). While I used the small one to carry fruits, sandwiches, cookies or some other snack. These Lunch bags are thermal insulated to keep your food cool.

Lately, I dedicated the small one for my dog; I load his treats, bag of his dry food, waste poop bags and some water. This is really convenient when I take my dog for a long walk.


Don’t wait buy these bags with confidence because I guarantee you will use it for any occasion. They offer it in two different colors "Black or Pink". It is also a great gift idea, get yours now fromAmazon.com, just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment