Friday, January 30, 2015

Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner Review

Let me start first by saying it is: Made in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I am sorry but when it comes to my hair and skin health; I am not going to use any other brand that is produced in Asian countries.

I care a lot about my skin and I don’t put any chemical ingredients either in my hair or on my skin and that is what I like the most about “Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner” because it is made from 100% natural ingredient, so I don’t has to worry about my skin.



I used to have an itchy beard and my skin gets red, clearly to see “anyone can see it through my beard”, I even used to get some comments about this irritations but since I started using “Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner” and my beard is soft, no more itching and no more skin redness.

I tried this wonderful “Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner”; this Conditioner does an amazing job conditioning and making the beard and stubble soft.
It is easy to use with no mess; I just use a small amount of balm and work into my beard.  It comes in a handy tin, so no there is no mess and it stores easily.


I am happy to recommend it for everyone, get yours from Amazon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment