Sunday, January 18, 2015

Morning Pep 100% Pure Natural sweetener NON GMO - KOSHER - GLUTEN FREE - PRODUCT OF USA.

I've tried several brands of Xylitol but I like only the “Morning Pep Xylitol sweetener” because it is 100% Pure Natural sweetener and it doesn’t have aftertaste unlike most sugar substitutes. Before I start talking about the “Morning Pep Xylitol sweetener” let me start first by saying it is: Made in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I am sorry but when it comes to my health; I am not going to use any other brand that is produced in Asian countries.

The Taste: The “Morning Pep Xylitol sweetener” is a great substitute for sugar in drinks. It doesn't have a funny aftertaste or change the taste of the drinks. Obviously, it's a good alternative for sugar.

Dental health: Another reason I like it was because of its benefit on teeth. Xylitol is used in some countries (I've read) to fight tooth decay and improve oral health in adults and children; if used in specific quantities. It fights plaque. It is also excellent for gum. I used it basically in everything; from drinks like tea and coffee to cereal and cookies. It looks and tastes like real sugar but of course the “Morning Pep Xylitol sweetener” is less than 40% in calories and contains 75% fewer carbohydrates than the real sugar. I was surprised when I found that it also replaces the real sugar in equal measurements; which means it helps losing weight. One of the most important things in “Morning Pep Xylitol sweetener” it is Natural; NOT genetically modified, not made from corn or wheat and it is Gluten free. Beside all of that; The “Morning Pep” have a great customer service and they ship their products very fast. They offer it in 3 different packs: 1 lb, 2.5 lb and 5 LB. If you care about your health and would like to buy one;
click here to purchase it from Amazon.com For 1 LB bag
or click here for 2.5 lbs bag
or here for 5 LB bag

No comments:

Post a Comment