Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fujifilm DVD-R Camcorder mini DVD's 10 Pack Review



When it comes to sharing and storing my videos, photos and data, I prefer to use the "Fujifilm DVD-R Camcorder mini DVD's". It is highly compatible for viewing with most DVD players, you can use it in camcoders and recorders. After I used it for recording videos, I played back the DVD-R discs on my DVD player. It also work really fast in my computer's DVD-ROM. The recording time is what I needed, the average recording time was over 30 minutes and up to 60 minutes. The storage capacity is 1.4 GB. The Fujifilm DVD-R Camcorder mini DVD's comes with a life time warranty, they offer free replacement if the product ever prove defictive.
The disc size is only Disc size of 8 cm. The discs looks great and high quality, please check the below picture. You can buy it from Amazon, just click on the below link:
Fujifilm DVD-R Camcorder mini DVD's 10 Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment