Thursday, March 5, 2015

Top quality +LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector 3.3FT (1M)


I used a ton of Lightning cables and unfortunately I replaced most of them because the Lightning cables are easily twisted and that eventually causes the cable to fail. Apple’s 30-pin connector cables are notorious for being easy to damage as well.
I got so frustrated with charging cables till I found this amazing “+LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector”.


This “+LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector” cable is light and has stylish classic white design. It measures in at 3.3ft (1m). It is as long as the cable that comes from Apple. It is long enough to connect without cluttering up my desk.

I also like that this cable is APPLE CERTIFIED which means it is 100% compatible with iOS 8 and it fits most Apple devices. It helped me syncing all my files easily and very quickly.

The “+LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector” is the best cable I used so far.
This cable is not only as long as the one Apple gave me but it is also much more durable as well.

If you are experiencing the same problem that I had in the past with the lighting cables and if you’re tired of constantly replacing your original Apple cables, then you I highly recommend that you buy the “+LIFEGUARD Charge and Sync Lightning connector”. This would also make a great gift to family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment