Saturday, March 21, 2015

Huge 4oz. 100% Organic, Fragrance Free Beard Oil Review



Do you have a beard? Whether your beard is long or short, it's very important that you take care of it to ensure optimal growth, keep the hair feeling smooth, and maintain enough moisture to avoid it becoming itchy and uncomfortable.

With that said, today I will talk about a great beard oil; Huntsman Beard Company's Beard Oil.

I tried out 
Hunstman Beard Company's 100% pure and certified organic beard oil on my own beard.

Before I try the product, I took a look at the bottle itself. The product is 100% pure and certified organic, which is very important—especially when it's a product that is applied to the skin (the body's largest organ).

The amount of beard oil received was quite a bit (4 fl oz) and the label was simple. I've always been one to believe that simplicity is often indicative of a high-quality product, as they do not need fancy lettering or fonts to advertise products. The results speak for themselves.
Would Hunstman Beard Company's Beard Oil justify those beliefs of mine? Well, you never know until you try!

I tried the beard oil for a few weeks. It is great, "oily." It is oil, after all. Once it's rubbed in and absorbed, however, it leaves the hair and surrounding skin feeling soft.
After a few weeks, I notice a significant difference in the appearance of my beard; my beard appears neater and smoother. It looks as if it is actually growing, compared to just curling up all of the time. I have been using it every day. It moisturized my beard and made it easier to brush.

Because the beard oil is 100% fragrance free, I really can’t comment on the scent. I haven’t experienced any itchiness since I started using this great beard oil, nor experienced any redness.




No comments:

Post a Comment