Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Awesome 18" Packing Organizer/Folder/Envelope Review

I got to check out this cool packing sleeve from Dot&Dot. They have so many little (and big) packing/organizing containers for your clothing items. Pretty much all of the things I have tried from them has great quality standards.

 This packing sleeve envelope is so awesome! The durable material it's made of is super strong. I love the sleek look of the black color as well on it. It's like an expandable soft suitcase. I really do love the little plastic insert inside to help you fold your garments easily. I was able to fold up a dress shirt quickly and neatly. This is so perfect for traveling business people. It will keep your dress shirts packed neatly to keep them from getting wrinkled. I tried it out with just one large shirt but sure it could fit a few more in there. The velcro tabs to keep it closed are strong. I also like the mesh part to keep it breathable.



The carrying strap at the top makes it easy to hold and take with you on the go. I would highly recommend this. #packingenvelope

You can buy your own packing organizer here on Amazon... Just Click here!






No comments:

Post a Comment