Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Expandable Hose Review


I have seen this type of water hose for several years however I never bought one but I had always wanted to try one.  So recently I got the opportunity to try The Expandable Hose by Quality Source Products.
I couldn't wait for my this hose to arrive, and I was not disappointed. It filled up in a matter of seconds and stretched to a super-long length; I could easily reach both my vegetable garden and flower garden, as well as my container plants up on the deck, using this terrific tool.

The Expandable hose starts out at 25 feet; it is very light and doesn't take up much space.  When you hook it up to water pressure it grows up to 75 feet.
When your finished using the Expandable Hose just allow the water to drain from the hose and it will return to 25 Feet for easy storage.  It can easily be stored in a small bucket or on a shelf.  It would be great for apartments, campers and RV’s too.
I love that it is very light weight, kink and tangle free.  It’s so much easier to hand and drag compared to the heavy traditional 75 foot water hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment