Saturday, March 7, 2015

Keri's Kitchen Julienne and Vegetable Peeler

I am absolutely in love with this product! I actually have a peeler prior to this product but it was incredibly basic and could only peel veggies. This product is just on a whole different level! It actually has a 4 in 1 type of peeler going on! It has a basic slice/peel side, the julienne (thin strips), and two sides that kind of create these unique shapes.

I found this product just so easy to use and clean! It was amazing how nice my apple slices came out to be! They were pretty uniform and would be great for parties!



        Overall I love this product! This peeler is definitely great quality and very durable. I also love that it is stainless steel, which is one of my favorite qualities when it comes to everything for the kitchen. It is just a pretty finish on a wonderful peeler. I definitely feel like a professional chef every time I use this product! It just slices so easily and creates such pretty after products. Anything from beautiful salads to amazing deserts, the opportunities for using this peeler is endless! The julienne option is definitely amazing as well; if you watch Food Network as much as I do you know that the term "julienne" definitely comes up a lot. I would definitely recommend this product!




No comments:

Post a Comment