Monday, December 15, 2014

MuvUSA iPhone 6 armband Review

Finally I found it. Man I have been looking for an armband that fit my needs, I workout almost everyday and I used to keep my iPhone in the locker because I have the iPhone 6 and it's a big cell phone which is not easy to carry specially while working out. The MuvUSA armband is made of high quality material which make it looks luxurious, perform and last. You can tell once you see it that it is durable. I tried different armbands and most of the bands slip off my arm during the intense workout but the MuvUSA armband is different it has a a really good velcro which keeps the band intact all the time. One of the best things about it is that it doesn't affect my skin even after wearing it for long times of workouts. I don't have to worry about my phone from the sweat because it is water resistant and at the same time the touch screen protector is sensitive which make it easy to use the screen and navigate easily between apps. I also use it to hold my keys because it has a special key holder opening and another one for the headphones. Buy it with no doubt just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment