Monday, December 15, 2014

Awesome Car Seat Back Protector by Dot&Dot

Finally I found a great product that protects the back of my car seat. I have been suffering from dirt and scuff marks that is usually caused by active little feet but thanks to Dot&Dot for this high quality and durable materials that protects the back of my car seat. The first thing that I noticed when I received the product that it was very easy to install and fits well with the back seat of my car because it has adjustable straps which make it suitable for most of the cars. The material looks like it will last forever "very durable". It was very easy to clean and doesn't absorb the water. I used to feel bad because I had to leave my dog home in the backyard because he use to shed on my seats but now with this awesome cover, I started taking my dog out with me :) Not only the dog but also when I used to install the car seat of my son, it used to scratch and leave marks behind on my leather seats. I noticed after using this car seat protector that there is no marks left behind.... simple an awesome product. Amazon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment