Monday, December 8, 2014

Kobert Waterproof Case Review

Hey Guys, I recieved a free sample from Kobert Waterproof Case in exchange of an honest review. Simply this case was what I was looking for, I have a Samsung S4 which is not water proof. I was thinking to change my cell phone and get an S5 just to have a water proof phone. Kobert Waterproof Case had the solution for me, this case is made of premium quality material which helps keeping my phone dry. The plastic is really clear which allows you to see through it so you can watch videos and movies. You can easily access your touch screen while in the case with no problems. The lock mechanism of the case keeps your phone safe away from the water. Now I started swimming in the pool with my cell phone. Note: The Kobert Waterproof Case is universal case meaning that it can fit many different phones. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment