Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pulseaudio Vitality Bluetooth Headphones


Pulseaudio Bluetooth headphones
The audio on these Bluetooth headphones is incredible. Of all the headphones I’ve tried they are by far superior. I own so many headphones, most of them are given to my kids. With the exception of my Philips Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (over ear), which are my favorite.


Bluetooth Headphones

Pulseaudio’s Bluetooth Headphones are nearly perfect. The audio is crisp, clear, and the bass is incredible. Every pair of headphones I’ve tested has fallen short on bass. These actually wowed me so much that they might be dethroning my Philips headphones as my favorite. The bass really intensifies the music experience for me. I don’t need it to rattle my ear drums but I wanna feel it in my bones.

Stylistically these are most like the Silicon Devices Bluetooth Headphones I reviewed. The problem I had with the Silicon Device’s Bluetooth Headphones was that the cord that connected the ear pieces transferred any all movement noises through the headphones. That was a major buzz kill for me personally. Thankfully Pulseaudio doesn’t have this issue. I can bob my head and move around freely without experiencing noise transfer.

I said these Pulseaudio Bluetooth Headphones were nearly perfect though. They fall short on noise cancelling. Which is disappointing because everything else is stellar. My toddler is in the never ending talking stage so noise cancelling is pretty important on my list of needs.


Another thing that sets these Bluetooth headphones apart from others is how easily they pair. I hate pairing my Philips headphones. I’m still a fan of over ear headphones but these are really making it hard to not love. The sound quality and bass really set them apart. It’s probably something you’d have to hear for yourself to understand. If you’ve tried other headphones that fell short these won’t disappoint you.


No comments:

Post a Comment